Giving the House to Andrei’s Family
Friday 06 November 2015, at 01:30 PM
Main Road, Podu Turcului, Bacau, Romania
Value Plus Association as the initiating organization is pleased to announce the completion and dedication of social houses, called “Andrew House,” built using heroic volunteers and the City-hall of Podu Turcului who provided us land. The building was attended by over 50 volunteers from Podu Turcului , Bacau, but also from America and Sweden.
The beneficiary family is formed by a mother (Cristina) and 4 children aged 1 year to 12 years, the biggest being Andrew, who wrote last year his hope to Santa Claus to have a normal house where to dwell in safety.
House key will be given Friday, November 6, 2015, 01:30 PM Podu Turcului, Bacau County, Romania.
If people want to help this family material, feel free to do the project manager Mr. Alexandru. We managed to procure a bed, chairs that are too few for a new home. So we appreciate any donation you keep a house and seek the necessary particularly a kitchen table and furniture.
Although words are not enough to express our deep gratitude to all those involved, yet so how can we want to do.
In this way we want to thank the following parties:
- all who donated through the challenge #houseofAndrew through Facebook;
- all the volunteers who offered their free time for the construction;
- the following volunteer groups: Licurici Impex, AY Energy Mold, Raiffeisen Bank;
- our commercial partners:Autobild Service, Agricola, Pensiunea Ellero, Notar Public Dâscă Iulia-Mădălina, Stomatolog Oana Bele Doiniţa, SAM Hjalp, Fuller Center, Praiese Assembly;
- media partners: Deşteptarea, Inima Bacăului, Bee Strong.
Below you can see the event which took place: